Stranger Things: The Game is an ancient action-adventure game, inspired by the Netflix series on which it is based and also recreates the aesthetics of the video games of the decade in which the series is located. It was developed and distributed by BonusXP in 2017 and is available for Android and iOS.
STRANGER THINGS: THE GAME
Available: Android, iOS
Players: One player
Launch date: October 3, 2017
Trailer for Stranger Things: The Game + Game Images
In the game you can explore the town of Hawkins and visit places like Mirkwood Forest or Hawkins’ laboratory, discovering places you’ve never seen before! All that in the company of the characters of the series, who have different skills to solve the puzzles you will face as you go. Here’s the official trailer for the game so you can begin to understand how it works and its storyline.
Solve puzzles with the unique skills of each character. Lucas is an infallible marksman with his stone thrower. Nancy has a complete collection of bats. Here are some images of the game to help you get familiar with it.
Tricks and tips from Stranger Things: The Game
The game is full of secrets and unlockables. So to make sure you don’t miss anything, we explain step by step how to solve all the challenges, with tricks and tips to make it easier for you:
How to get all the characters and their skills
Every character has his or her skills. As you play you will see that there are situations that you can only solve with one character. Only Nancy can break through walls and only Will can sneak through pipes.
- Jim Hopper: You’ll get it in the beginning and his skill is the super punch.
- Lucas Sinclair: You’ll get it from Hawkins’ Lab, in Chapter 1, and his skill is the ranged attack.
- Nancy Wheeler: You’ll get her in the maze of the forest in Chapter 2 and her skill is to destroy things, like walls.
- Mike Wheeler: He’s around Hawkins High School in Chapter 3 and his skill is stunning enemies and jumping off ramps and making quick trips.
- Will Byers: He’s in the sewers in chapter 4 and his skill is to sneak through pipes.
- Dustin Henderson: He’s by the public library in chapter 5 and his skill is to distract enemies.
- Eleven: You get it by getting the eight waffles and their ability to teleport between the bathrooms.
- Max: is a new character and his skill is supernatural attack and paranormal lightning
The only way to get the character Once (Eleven), is to complete this collectible. It’s 8 Waffles or Waffles spread out over the game. Here is where you can find them:
- Eggo 1: it’s inside Hawkins’ lab. We have to beat the first boss of the game once we’re in.
- Eggo 2: you are in the labyrinth of the forest and you will achieve it by defeating the boss inside it
- Eggo 3: You’ll get it by defeating the boss after completing the middle school dungeon
- Eggo 4: You’ll have to defeat the sewer chief
- Eggo 5: You’ll get it after defeating the head of the public library
- Eggo 6: You’ll have to beat the lab bunker boss to get it.
- Ego 7: You just have to take it from the fridge in the wheelhouse in the southwest part of the village.
- Eggo 8: is inside the Bradleys Big Buy store. You will have to go with Nancy to break the wall that hides the freezer where it is located
Basic guide to playing Stranger Things: The Game
Stranger Things is a very intuitive game, easy to understand and adapted to all audiences. The game from the beginning indicates you its operation step by step, so you don’t have to lose. However, there are a few basic points you should keep in mind to start playing. Here is a video where you can see the game, so it will be easier to start playing.
Analysis of Stranger Things: The Game
Stranger Things: The Game is a wonderful mobile game that has captivated all the fans of the series, as it is very well adapted to this one. However, there are some negative points to consider as well. Next, and now that you know better how this game works, we provide you with an analysis of it:
- Entertaining and addictive
- Very good and original graphics
- Argument very well adapted to the one of the series
- Hard to understand at first
- The game is short
Share your opinion with us
What did you think of the article? Did you miss anything that you think is important? How do you think we could improve it? Hopefully we helped you understand the game more. If you have any questions or opinions regarding the game of Stranger Things or any other, do not hesitate to share them with us in the comments. We will be happy to answer you!