One of the most anticipated games of this month of September was undoubtedly Spider-Man . The latest exclusive Playstation 4 had, since the first trailers shown, attracted the attention of many, many fans around the world, who were anxiously awaiting the new and blazing adventure of one of the most popular superheroes of all time. Just to make this Spider-Man adventure unforgettable, Insomniac Games tried to add a rather large number of secondary content, so as to satisfy even the most demanding players. And what would Spidey be without his costumes? Well, know that one of the trophies of the game, called "Four Seasons Wardrobe"is connected just to getting all the suits of our climbers. If you need advice, follow our guide and you will know how to get all the suits of our beloved protagonist.
Spider-Man : here is the list of all the costumes in the game
As I'm Spider-Man sure all hardcore fans will know, superhero Marvel has changed diverse costumes throughout his decades-long career. For this very reason, Insomniac Games has decided to include the most famous and representative suits, thus doing justice to one of the most beloved comic book characters ever. The suits in question can be unlocked in various ways, either by simply continuing the story, or by completing certain side quests and finally collecting and spending certain tokens. As we have already pointed out in other of our guides, most of these costumes will be able to guarantee you an unique power which, once you purchase the suit, will be usable with any other outfit. One last outfit will only be obtainable by completing the game 100%.
Below, we leave you a detailed list of all the 26 costumes in the game, as well as ways to get them all.
- Advanced Suit = you will unlock this costume simply by continuing with the plot of the game;
- Classic Suit (Damaged) = you will start the game with this costume;
- Classic Suit (Fixed) = 2 Backpack Tokens, 2 Crime Tokens;
- Noir Suit = 2 Backpack Tokens, 1 Base Token;
- Scarlet Spider Suit = 3 Crime Tokens, 2 Symbol Tokens;
- Spider Armour Mk II Suit = 1 Basic Token, 1 Symbol Token, 2 Search Tokens;
- Secret War Suit = 2 Backpack Tokens, 1 Basic Token, 2 Basic Tokens;
- Stark Suit = 1 Basic Token, 3 Crime Tokens, 1 Search Token;
- Negative Suit = 1 Basic Token, 2 Symbol Tokens, 1 Search Token;
- Electrically Insulated Suit = 1 Basic Token, 3 Crime Token, 1 Search Token;
- Spider-Punk = 2 Backpack Tokens, 3 Crime Tokens, 2 Symbol Tokens;
- Wrestler Suit = 2 Backpack Tokens, 2 Backpack Tokens, 2 Search Tokens;
- Fear Itself Suit = 2 Basic Tokens, 6 Challenge Tokens, 3 Search Tokens;
- Stealth ("Big Time") Suit = 2 Basic Tokens, 4 Challenge Tokens, 3 Symbol Tokens;
- Spider Armour Mk III Suit = 2 Basic Tokens, 4 Challenge Tokens, 4 Crime Tokens;
- Spider-Man 2099 Black Suit = 2 Basic Tokens, 4 Crime Tokens, 4 Search Tokens;
- Iron Spider Suit = 3 Basic Tokens, 3 Challenge Tokens, 4 Crime Tokens;
- Velocity Suit = 2 Backpack Token, 4 Challenge Token, 2 Symbol Token;
- Spider-Armor Mk IV Suit = 4 Basic Tokens, 4 Challenge Tokens, 3 Symbol Tokens;
- Spirit Spider = 6 Basic Tokens, 6 Challenge Tokens, 6 Crime Tokens;
- Spider-Man 2099 White Suit = 4 Base Tokens, 4 Challenge Tokens, 4 Crime Tokens;
- Vintage Comic Book Suit = 4 Backpack tokens, 4 Challenge tokens, 4 Crime tokens;
- Last Stand Suit = 20 Crime Tokens;
- Undies = you will unlock this costume only after you have completed all districts to 100. N.B.: the costume in question is not required for the "Four Seasons Wardrobe" trophy!
- Anti-Ock Suit = You will get the costume in question as soon as you complete the main plot;
- Dark Suit = You will get this costume only after collecting all collectables related to the Black Cat and tracking her down. N.B.: the costume in question is not necessary for the "Four Seasons Wardrobe" trophy!