South Park: Phone Destroyer is a free action role-playing game developed by RedLynx in collaboration with South Park Digital Studios and Ubisoft Pune, and published by Ubisoft. It was released on both iOS and Android on November 9, 2017.
SOUTH PARK: PHONE DESTROYER
Available: Android, iOS
Gender: Action role
Players: One player
Launch date: 9 November 2017
South Park Trailer: Phone Destroyer + Game Images
The game is played with a deck of cards consisting of characters from the South Park television series. Each card costs energy that is restored over time. There are different versions of each character that the player can unlock by opening packs of cards. Here’s the game trailer to help you understand how the game works and how it can be played.
South Park: Phone DestroyerTM includes the iconic South Park characters, real-time strategy, exciting JcJ battles, South Park style humor and collectible cards, all to create a wonderful combination. Here are some images from the game to get you started.
Tricks and tips for South Park
- Free cards: South Park Phone Destroyer offers free card packs every few months. These packs can include very interesting cards that are essential to form a winning deck.
- Take advantage of the extra slot: Every time you win a battle in South Park Phone Destroyer, the game allows you to select three random slots from the ten available with prizes. These slots can contain significant rewards to progress. To be able to take the extra slot you will only need to watch a small video advertisement.
- Improve the cards you like: Instead of improving all the cards to have a more competitive first deck, we recommend that you improve only those that have really caught your eye.
- Buy materials rather than cards: We recommend that you spend the virtual money on materials. Buy materials and level your initial deck well, so you can be more competitive and win more battles at the beginning.
- Reserve the premium coins for packets of cards: Reserve them and take advantage of them to buy packets of cards with them. Ideally, you should accumulate these coins at least until they are sufficient to buy the second level pack of cards
Free resource generator for South Park
Although resources are not a very important point to advance in this game, they can give you an advantage to reach your goal. That’s why we want to recommend you TrukoCash.com a very useful and reliable resource generator that will generate Coins for South Park: Phone Destroyer for free.
Basic guide to start playing South Park
South Parl is a very intuitive game, easy to understand and similar to many other card games. The game from the beginning tells you how it works step by step, so you don’t have to miss out. However, there are some basic points that you should take into account to start playing. Here is a video that explains some tips to start the game, so it will be easier to start playing.
South Park analysis
South Park is a wonderful mobile game that has captivated all the fans of this genre and the South Park series. However, there are some negative points to be taken into account as well. Below, and now that you know better how this game works, we provide you with an analysis of it:
- Very well adapted
- The chart system is quite intuitive.
- Entertaining and fun
- Can be made repetitive
- There are no limiters, but in-app purchases are very present
Share your opinion with us
What did you think of the article? Did you miss anything you think was important? How do you think we could improve it? Let’s hope we helped you understand the game better. If you have any questions or opinions about the game South Park: Phone Destroyer or any other game, please feel free to share them with us in the comments, and we’ll be happy to answer them!