Despite the Nintendo Switch's flaws in a achievementsHowever, Capcom has included a series of objectives to be completed within the game. So here it is all trophies di Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate.
How to get all Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate trophies
Observing our guild card, on the sixth page, we can find a very particular screen. In fact, here we find the names of all the gaming hubs, associated with different completion percentages, while below we see another general percentage.
This is the screen from which you can check the trophies obtained, and once we get 100% everywhere we can consider the game "platinum".
The section dedicated to the Skywalker is the novelty of Generations Ultimate, while the other five sections were already present in the chapter for 3DS.
In fact if you had already gotten them all i trofei su Monster Hunter Generations, transferring the saves to the new console you won't lose any of that progress. Instead, only the newly added section will remain for you to complete.
As the various objective lists are divided in this way within the game, in this guide we will follow the same division, listing the “old” sections first.
The trophies of the village of Bherna
- Complete village mission 2 “Agile Outlaw”.
- Complete village mission 6 "The Burning Sword".
- Do 20 missions set in the Jurassic Frontier.
- To complete all village missions with the Bherna logo and complete all requests from villagers of Bherna (except those involving high-ranking village or G-rank guild missions).
- Kill 7 Brutal Wyverns.
- Kill 4 Hyper Brutal Wyverns. Complete guild quest 7 "The beasts of might”Will immediately award this trophy.
- Get 1000 Bherna village points.
- Get 3000 Bherna village points.
- Complete 100 villagers' requests.
- Learn an art of hunting between Hunting Oasis, Sulfur Attack 2 or Healing Flask 2.
- Learn all three of the aforementioned hunting arts.
- Obtain three vegetable ingredients for the cook. These ingredients can be obtained with the village missions 2 "Agile outlaw" and "Sprout merchant Sunsnug", the village mission 3 "Capricious Fangs", the village mission 4 "Merchant at the fair", the guild mission 1 "Legendary ingredient", the guild mission 5 "Nargacuga, you're done!" and guild mission 6 “Seize the First Nibelsnarf”.
- Obtain 29 ingredients for the cook.
- Unlock all 3 the merchant's carts. To do this, it is necessary to complete the specific missions for the hunters of village 5 “Kut-Ku earbreaker” and village 6 “In the middle of green and blue”, or reach hunter rank 5.
- Get the ability to send the merchant's carts to any destination. To do this it is necessary to complete the specific missions for the hunters of village 2 “Jurassic fungologist”, village 3 “Between mosses and midges” and village 4 “Swamp fishing?”, Or reach hunter rank 4.
- Obtain 3 different costumes for Moofy, the little goat who lives in the village of Bherna, excluding the DLC ones. They can be obtained by befriending Moofy and buying them from the Merchant, among the Limited Goods.
- Carry Moofy in front of the canteen of the Bherna village.
- Receive 10 items by stroking the Moofahs at the entrance to the Bherna village. You can only get one item at a time, so you must complete a mission in order to get another one this way.
- Bring 5 felyne companions at level 50. In the beginning they have a lower level cap, which can be raised by leveling up. Once the Hunter rank is broken it will be possible recruit them already at level 60, then just raise them a level to get the trophy.
- Hire at least one companion for each trend, excluding the Bestial. The seven trends are Command, Combat, Protection, Assistance, Heal, Bomber and Collection.
- Increase the maximum amount of hired companions to 60. To do this, you must complete the specific missions for the Cacciamiao village 3 "The Bully of the Green Hills", village 4 "Headbreaker Grand Maccao" and village 6 "Armorbreaker D. Hermitaur".
- Use Companion Dojo Intensive Training 100 times.
- Complete 100 missions using the Cacciamiao mode.
Who transferred their save data from Monster Hunter Generationsyou will also see it appear in this section an additional trophy. By selecting it, you will be able to see the number of hours spent on the game for 3DS, as well as the Hunter Rank achieved in that title.
If, on the other hand, you have chosen to start from scratch the adventure on Switch, do not worry: this trophy is not absolutely necessary to reach 100%, but only a nice memory for the "older" hunters.
The trophies of the village of Kokoto
- Complete village mission 5 "L'artiglio thunder".
- Do 20 missions set in the Green Hills.
- Complete all the village missions with the Kokoto logo and complete all requests from villagers of Kokoto (except those involving high-ranking village or G-rank guild missions).
- After getting the first trophy in this section, draw the Heroic Sword in the village of Kokoto.
- Complete village mission 6 "Advanced: Wrath of the Rath".
- Kill 15 Flying Wyverns.
- Kill 7 Hyper Flying Wyverns.
- Get 1000 Kokoto village points.
- Get 3000 Kokoto village points.
- Learn an art of hunting between Risen Phoenix, Explosive Geyser 2 or Shoryugeki 2.
- Learn all three of the aforementioned hunting arts.
- Obtain 3 meat ingredients for the cook. These ingredients can be obtained with the village missions 2 "Capricious Fangs", village 4 "The Night Enchanter", guild 2 "Top quality cut" and guild 6 "The coal still burns" or by completing all the requests of the maiden of the forge. .
- Obtain all 5 meat ingredients by completing the above objectives.
- Obtain 10 costumes for the Poogie, excluding those DLC.
- Carry the Poogie in front of the pedestal of the Heroic Sword.
Pokke village trophies
- Complete village mission 5 "The unwavering Colossus".
- Do 20 missions set in the Tundra.
- Complete all Pokke logo village missions and complete all Pokke villager requests (except those involving high-ranking village or G-rank guild missions).
- After obtaining the first trophy in this section, mine at least once minerals from the giant sword inside Pokke village. To reach it, you need to take the elevator in the southeast corner of the village.
- Complete village mission 6 "Advanced: The Golden Couple".
- Kill 6 Fanged Beasts.
- Kill 3 Hyper Fanged Beasts. Complete Guild Mission 7 "The fanged beasts”Will immediately award the trophy.
- Get 1000 Pokke village points.
- Get 3000 Pokke village points.
- Learn an art of hunting between Combine in Mass, Typhoon Upright 2 or Screw Fist 2
- Learn all the aforementioned hunting arts.
- Obtain 3 fish ingredients for the cook. These ingredients can be obtained by completing the village missions 2 “Agile Outlaw”, village 3 “Pink Crabs”, guild 4 “Gourmet white livers”, reach hunter rank 5, complete the Yukumo villagers requests.
- Get 7 fish ingredients for the cook.
- Obtain 20 Poogie Costumes, excluding those DLC.
- Carry the Poggie in front of the elevator to reach the giant sword.
The trophies of the village of Yukumo
- Complete village mission 5 "The Enchanting Dancer".
- Do 20 missions set in the Misty Peaks.
- Complete all village missions with the Yukumo logo and complete all requests from Yukumo villagers (except those involving high-ranking village or G-rank guild missions).
- Talk to all of the NPCs at least once Pediluvio di Yukumo. There is only one NPC at a time, a mission must be completed to make it change.
- Complete village mission 6 "From the pan ...". To unlock it, you must have completed all the village missions from rank 1 to 5, excluding those specific to the hunters.
- Kill 5 Leviathans.
- Kill 5 Leviathan Hyper.
- Get 1000 Yukumo village points.
- Get 3000 Yukumo village points.
- Learn a Castle Wall Hunting Art, Easy Trigger 2, or Critical Moment 2.
- Learn all three of the aforementioned hunting arts.
- Obtain a drink ingredient for the cook. These ingredients can be obtained by completing village quests 6 “A Screaming Zinogre”, reaching Hunter rank 7, and completing the village requirements of the Arrogant Man and the Shipwright.
- Get three drink ingredients.
- Obtain all Poogie costumes, excluding those DLC.
- Carry the Poogie in front of the giant egg.
The Wycademia trophies
- The first seven trophies in this section require the completion of all missions of the low-ranking village, and all those of the high-ranking guild. They are excluded from the count some missions of the high-ranking guild, namely "Giadrome, terrible enemy", "Olezzo rosa", "The brute of the sands", "Nerscylla, the swamp predator", "Volcano adventure", "Barioth hunt", " A cure for cowardice ”,“ Always the same steppe ”,“ Black spirit of Rajang ”,“ Pursuing a chimera ”,“ All that glitters is not gold ”and“ Shining monsters ”.
- Find the mini crowns of at least 70 monsters (i.e. killing or capturing the smallest possible specimens of each species).
- Find maxi crowns of at least 70 monsters (i.e. killing or capturing the largest possible specimens of each species, the silver crown is sufficient).
- Complete Arena Missions against the following monsters: Malfestio, Khezu, Najarala, Rathalos, Kecha Wacha, Plesioth, Brachydios, Gran Maccao, Gypceros, Gendrome and Iodrome together.
- Achieve rank A in previous Arena Missions.
- Obtain S rank in previous Arena Missions.
- Kill 8 different Elder Dragons.
- Kill the Nakarkos.
- Twelve trophies follow, one for every deviant monster of low and high rank. To get them, it is necessary to defeat level X of that monster, being the one who paid for the mission.
- Create 130 different objects with combinations.
- Upgrade to the maximum level for the high rank at least one weapon of each of the 14 types (this level varies depending on the specific weapon in question).
- Upgrade to the maximum level for the high rank at least one helmet, a mail, a pair of armguards, a flap and a pair of leggings (this level varies depending on the specific armor in question).
These are the trophies added in Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate.
- Reject the Valstrax in the village mission 9 “The graveos that comes with the comet”.
- Complete all 10 village urgent missions against elder dragons. To be unlocked, it will be necessary to complete the missions "Experience teaches", "Duel with the devil", "Roar of the Rajang", "Disheveled Hunt: Brachydios", "Greedy Monster" and "Wheel of Time".
- Spend 1000 Horn Coins.
- Kill a Lao-Shan Lung.
- Kill an Ahtal Ka.
- Complete the mission "Cruor: G1" being the one who paid for it.
- Uccidere a fateful (any of the three types). They are unlocked at the GC100, but you will be able to join another player's game as soon as you have unlocked the GC limit.
- The following six trophies require you to complete all of the high-ranking village quests, as well as all of the G-rank quests.
- Obtain the mini crowns of all monsters.
- Obtain the maxi crowns of all monsters.
- Complete all Arena missions with rank A or higher.
- Complete all Arena missions with S rank.
- Six trophies which require completion of the level G5 of deviant monsters present only at rank G. An additional trophy will be awarded by completing level G5 of all deviants. We remind you that this goal will only be valid if you pay for the mission.
- Complete 20 missions set on Ruined Ridge.
- Upgrade to the maximum at least one weapon possible for each of the 14 categories.
- Raise at least 5 felynes to level 99.
- Bring at least one felyne of each of the 8 tendencies to level 99.
- Get all the ingredients for the kitchen recipes. To do this, it is sufficient to complete some requests from the village.
- Obtain all of Moofy's costumes. In addition to those already obtained for the Bherna trophy, it will be necessary to complete the G3 mission “Every dessert has its story” to get the last one.
This concludes our journey through the Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate trophies. Even after completing all of these goals, however, the contents of the game do not end here.
In fact there are the fearsome EX level Deviants, a huge amount of equipment to craft and the long climb to the coveted Hunter rank 999 ready to wait for us.