It’s no exaggeration to say that the world of apps for smartphones is divided between free and paid apps. We all like free stuff, so we don’t mind downloading the dumbest app we can find as long as it’s free, but it costs a lot more to download paid apps.
DOWNLOAD THE BEST FREE APPS ONLINE
What many people don’t know is that there are alternative methods of downloading free paid apps, such as taking advantage of the free app of the day or getting them through other free apps. With GUMS UP you can download paid apps for free.
You can also download applications through other apps and get rewards for it by paying for paid applications. This sounds a little complicated, so let’s take it step-by-step. The first thing you need to do is go to the Play Store or App Store, download and install an application like GUMS UP and register. Now you can start using it, earn gums – that’s what the points are called here – and ask for the rewards.
DOWNLOAD FREE ANDROID APPS
To accumulate gums you can use the applications that GUMS UP recommends you to download and fulfill the challenges it proposes (quite affordable for any user, so they are not a handicap). You can also add points by filling out surveys or watching trailers. On the top left you will see the Winning gums where all the ways you can earn points appear.
Enjoy the best app to get free paid applications among many other prizes. If it’s prizes themselves and you want to see your time paid for, GUMS UP is the best option!
THE BEST ANDROID APPS ONLINE
There has never been a better time to get into Android apps, as the Google Play store has exploded in recent years, with a proliferation of titles that can meet all your needs. The problem is that there are too many of them, even with the Editor‘s Choice, Best Sellers, Best Paid and Best Free categories to help.
You can filter, view Google lists, or read reviews, but the easiest (and best) way to find high-quality applications is to have someone else do the searching for you. This is our top Android apps:
- WHATSAPP: Impossible to imagine life without it!
- YOUTUBE: More of the same
- SPOTIFY: Ditto
- NETFLIX: A must for series addicts like us
- TELEGRAM: Since its launch in 2013, Telegram has grown in popularity in the secure messaging category (its developers claim that the application has over 200 million users).
- GOOGLE PHOTOS: Protect your photo and video library not only by backing up images to the cloud, but also by synchronizing them with all your mobile devices and computers. It’s also a useful digital asset manager that does a good job of helping you organize all your media files so they’re easy to find.
- BITDEFENDER 2019: Offers very good malware protection, a small impact (little slowdown) on system performance and many additional features. What more can you ask of an antivirus?
- TINDER: Since its launch in September 2012, Tinder has been very popular all over the world. Operating in over 190 countries, it boasts impressive statistics, including 1.4 billion swaps per day worldwide, 26 million matches per day and over 10 billion matches in total.
- GOOGLE MAPS: We like that you have a voice application to talk while driving. We also like the fact that it gives us an estimated amount of time it will take to get to the location we want. Perfect.
- SNAPSEED: The best photo app: Excellent photo editing tools; non-destructive editing; selective editing brushes; good selection of photo filters. The Number 1.
- SHAZAM: It’s definitely one of our favourite free music apps because it helps you discover new songs wherever you go. The app works by telling you the name and artist of the track you’re listening to, whether it’s on the radio, in a movie, during a commercial, or anywhere else you can listen to music.
- GOOGLE KEEP: ¡Capture what’s important with colorful posts-its. Stay organized. Capture inspiration and do it effortlessly. Collaborate on notes with your partners and set reminders to stay on track. Everything is synchronized across your devices, so what matters is always at hand.
- YARN: If you want something other than a video game or a great book to read. The application has a large library of stories told in text message format, as if you were snooping around on someone else’s phone and reading their conversations. episodes/conversations are updated daily and users can enjoy stories from various categories, including mystery, horror, romance, comedy, science fiction, fantasy. The free version of the application is quite limited, but it can be upgraded to a subscription plan for unlimited access to all stories and features.
DOWNLOAD FREE IPHONE APPS
Catch up on the best apps and games from the top online stores and get them for iPhone, Android, tablet, iPad and Mac without spending a penny. At Gums Up we offer an extensive catalogue of digital content. To get it for free you only have to participate in our advertising campaigns that consist of downloading trial apps, playing fun games, answering surveys and other types of actions that will only take a few minutes.
Available now for iOS devices and easily downloadable from the Apple Store. Easy, simple and intuitive design for any user! And enjoy the different options Gums Up gives you to win Gums and get your apps for free!
THE BEST APPS FOR IPHONE FOR FREE
Thousands of new applications are added to the Apple App Store and Google Play Store every day. Now that it’s 2019, it pays to update your smartphone or tablet with some of the latest and greatest apps. For iOS and Android users who already know about these must-have apps like Google Maps, Dropbox, Evernote, and more, the following list offers a selection of the best apps that can transform virtually any supported device.
Here are some of the best applications you’ll want to download and use nonstop this coming year!
- SPOTIFY: Despite increasing competition, Spotify remains the best choice for streaming music with a fresh and clean design that goes beyond streaming music with videos, podcasts and additional features.
- AFTERLIGHT 2: Powerful and user-friendly, this application is designed to make the photo editing process easy for everyone: with easy-to-create filters and presets or selective tone adjustment.
- EVERNOTE: Effortless note taking and synchronization. Amazing search. Great features. Evernote has long been a leader among note-taking and synchronization applications, but the company has come under fire in recent years for adding excessive features without polishing up the main ones, raising its prices, and eliminating the free version.
- FITBIT: An easy way to track your daily exercises and record your food intake, and also network with your friends for a friendly fitness competition.
- LAPSE IT PRO: The best time lapse photography application available.
- VIBER: Offers every type of communication imaginable, from text calls to video calls, plus in-app shopping for stickers, money transfers and iCloud message backups.
- PICS ART: It’s an easy-to-use, beautifully designed application that helps you edit photos with mashups, filters, shape overlays, collages, frames, and more.
- TWITTER: Twitter has taken the world of online culture, entertainment and news by storm with its succinct microblogging platform with 140-character tweets that are easily displayed on mobile devices or the desktop. The mobile application takes Twitter on the go, allowing you to post tweets, share media, view your timeline and browse through other people’s tweets and direct messages in a convenient mobile format.
- SNAPCHAT: Snapchat has grown from its origins as a self-destructive photo messaging application to become a mass media and messaging giant that lets you communicate with your friends through chat, photos, video calls, and ongoing photo and video stories you post throughout the day. All these things can be augmented with stickers, filters and augmented reality effects. In addition to sharing your stories or seeing what your friends have to say, you can check out stories from other content creators and editors and subscribe to the content you like.
- NOTED: Turns your iPhone into a powerful audio recording and note-taking tool perfect for tracking conferences, meetings, interviews... The application records audio, while allowing you to take notes (with rich text and image support), which are automatically marked with marker-like time tags for easy navigation. Recordings and accompanying notes can be synchronized through iCloud, organized into notebooks and quickly searched for, with the help of time tags, audio debugging and quick playback. The free Noted level has core functionality and lets you save up to five recordings, with premium plans that remove that limit and add features such as noise reduction and note export to PDF.
- SNAPSEED: A complete set of tools that includes a full set of filters and transformation options. As you might expect, you can rotate, crop, and color adjust an image, but you can also add a frame or text, and even use the Healing tool to remove unwanted parts of an image. Snapseed works with both JPG and RAW files, and can convert the former into the latter for export.
- INSTAGRAM: Instagram is not just about pictures. Sure, you can still upload your photos, add a cool filter to make that dish look a little more spectacular, and share it through other social networks like Twitter, Facebook and Tumblr, but now you can also share stories and photos you’ve created, as well as broadcast them live to your followers and send them audio notes!
- SCANBOT: Turns your iPhone into a powerful portable scanning tool, allowing you to scan documents and QR codes and save them as high quality JPG or PDF files. The resulting scans can be saved locally, shared in the cloud or faxed from the application. Automatic edge detection and a wide range of filters, tools, and settings help you get the clearest possible analysis of your iPhone camera. This, in turn, allows you to create clear, readable electronic versions of your important documents and notes.
- GOOGLE MAPS: Is a powerful mapping tool that combines powerful mapping functions, turn-by-turn navigation, traffic data, travel directions and location search, all in one convenient package. Whether you’re out for a walk, commuting to work, exploring a new city, or taking a long road trip, Google Maps has something to offer.
- CANVA: The free, intuitive graphic design application can help you do this in a matter of minutes. Upload your own images or choose from the best stock photos and illustrations before customizing your design using the application’s drag-and-drop feature. Canva offers a wide variety of different designs, free photos, fonts, shapes, icons, charts, lines, illustrations, grids, and background options that you can use to design your graphic exactly the way you want it. When you’re done, save it as a high quality image in your camera/photostock folder or share it directly through your favorite social application.
- SHABAAM: A new version that takes the GIF trend to another level by offering users the opportunity to spice up their favorite GIFs with a little added audio. Simply choose a GIF from the application’s extensive GIF library and then use your device to record your voice (or any sound of your choice) to be dubbed over the GIF. The final product is a very short video (because it cannot remain in .GIF format due to the audio) that you can save to your device or share through other applications.
- SOUNDHOUND: Not knowing the name of that song you hear in the cafeteria is a thing of the past. Pull out SoundHound and hold your phone to name that tune, or just sing a few bars to get the name, artist, and even the lyrics. A built-in voice coach even lets you say “OK, Hound” to identify songs, learn about new releases, or play a song.
- DROPBOX: Pioneer in cloud storage, helping to popularize online storage of your files, photos, music and documents for easy access on any device wherever you go. You have at least 2GB of cloud storage for your files and photos, with sync settings and offline access that allows you to always access your most important files. File sharing lets you send files (including people without dropbox accounts), and shared folders let you work collaboratively on your files. There’s even a handy photo scanner mode that lets you take snapshots of everything so you can save them as PDF files.
DOWNLOAD TABLET APPS ONLINE
Downloading tablet apps online is not difficult. We propose you to do it in exchange for participating in some of our offers that will reward you with Gums, our sweet virtual currency that will allow you to get rewards for free. The paid apps you like the most are now at your fingertips: you just have to redeem your Gums with your Paypal account and you can download free paid apps, or even movies, music, books and gift cards from the main online stores for both Android and iOS until their latest versions 9.2.1.
THE BEST FREE TABLET APPS
This is our selection of the best tablet apps:
- FLIPBOARD: Add news articles, images, videos, social networking updates, and link sharing. Attractive, minimalist pages. Content partnerships with major publishers Offline reading
- CHROME:If it’s not pre-installed on your tablet, look it up, because Chrome is the best browser on the market. Fast, reliable and efficient, it offers the possibility of sharing tabs and bookmarks easily with your Google account.
- GOOGLE DRIVE: You can include a large number of files on your free 15GB courtesy of Google. It’s easy to use, offers a fast way to share files across your devices, and integrates seamlessly with Android.
- SKYPE: Millions of people rely on Skype to make free calls and video calls over the internet. It also serves as instant messaging, and you can buy credit and use it to call landlines and mobiles.
- POU: Virtual pets are popular today and even in recent years. If you like this kind of app, then Pou is an app you can’t help but try! It has different metrics like hunger, energy, and cleanliness that determine what your pet needs.
- SPOTIFY: Playlists collaborative. Optional desktop application that allows you to play locally stored audio files. Premium accounts allow you to listen to selected albums before they are published. Great comics by Archie Motion. Video. Podcasts.
- PINTEREST:Share images and find inspiration on thousands of image boards created by others. This application works great on tablets, allowing you to post photos, comment on images of others and more.
- DROPBOX: As one of the first and best cloud computing solutions, Dropbox is available for virtually all platforms, offering fast and efficient file sharing and storage. It can also automatically upload photos.
- DUBSMASH:A fun app that lets you playback a video with different voices of actors or actresses. Show your talent to your friends with this app! In this app there is a lot of actor’s voice. You can make different video voice with your own face. And share it with your friends on Facebook, Instagram and other social networks!
- SNAPSEED: With a powerful set of tools to adjust your images and an auto-correction tool, it will make any shot look professional.
- SKETCHBOOK: Tablets can be an artist’s best friend with the right tool. Sketchbook is the canvas you are looking for, built with 15 brushes capable of producing unique lines and strokes.
- YOUTUBE:Essential for watching videos and keeping up with the youtubers and influencers of the moment! What can you add?
- NETFLIX: Huge catalog of ad-free content. High quality original programming. Very good value for money for unlimited video streaming. Excellent applications for a multitude of platforms. Offline viewing on the mobile… Anything else?
- KINDLE:With more e-books published annually than traditional paper books, it is no wonder why E-Readers, like the Amazon Kindle, are soaring in popularity. Despite the small and compact size of these E-Readers, they are not always as portable or convenient to use as your tablet.
- AIR B’N’B: Are you looking for a furnished apartment rather than an impersonal hotel room? AirBnb has emerged in recent years as the best way to find new and interesting places to stay.
- MINT: Create budgets, track your cash expenses and view your checking, savings and credit card accounts all in one place. Alerts will warn you about unusual activities or bills. Mint is the best way to manage your money.
- AIRDROD: AirDroid lets you manage all the files, photos, and more on your Android device directly from your computer. As long as you have one of the supported phones, you can even mirror your phone screen on your computer screen.
- FABULOUS: an incredibly fun and interactive habit application that helps you improve your energy levels, fitness, sleep and productivity. Based on scientifically proven techniques, you will be challenged to complete a yoga, workout, creativity or other self-improvement session to help you change your habits in as little as 19 days. You will start with incremental goals that will help you develop your habit over time. Eventually, you will have renewed rituals for your morning, daytime and evening routines.
- GOOGLE SKY MAP: An application made to complement Google Earth. Essentially the same thing, but with stars, constellations and planets. Wonderful.
- BITE: There are countless food and restaurant review applications, but Bite is the best. It focuses on providing users with high-quality images and information. Share your experiences with the dishes you have tasted using the applicable review options that focus on the rating aspects of taste, quality and price. Best of all, the application lacks all the clutter that many other review applications have, making it easier than ever to discover great dishes and contribute to the community.
- CALM: Thinking of trying meditation? Calm is a free app for beginners that offers short, guided meditation sessions of 3 to 25 minutes. Sessions focus on a variety of topics, including reducing anxiety, managing stress, improving sleep, breaking bad habits, and much more! There is also an option for unguided meditation sessions with a timer and over 30 relaxing sounds of nature.