In recent years many sites have emerged to make money online. We have come to the point of not believing in pages to make money on the Internet, by people who create fake pages to make profit from it. This has become a real problem in all parts of the world, and even waves of comments directed to these people have been highlighted, highlighting that even they are self-serving because their pages when registered by the Marketing Association (just to see if it is feasible or not), end up blocking the pages created before.
We believe that it was necessary to give you this information to highlight that MarketAgent is a reliable and feasible page.
If you are interested in knowing more about this page and how to make so much money with it, the best thing is to follow the article and know the tricks and tactics that will lead you to it.
What is MarketAgent?
MarketAgent is a paid survey and market research platform where users have the possibility to earn extra money for free. It is a survey website that has recently been extended to new countries and is therefore available in many countries.
It is a completely real company, based in Switzerland, and offers all its sensitive data on its own website. Total and absolute transparency.
How MarketAgent works
The registration process on the platform is based on simply entering an email and a password. Afterwards, you will receive a confirmation email to activate your account and that’s it, you will be able to access it.
The operation of the page is very simple:
- You register
- You do surveys
- You earn points
- You exchange the points for money or prizes
Making money with MarketAgent
The methods to generate income are practically the same as in other platforms you already know, although little by little they will be adding new sections that we will update in this same post. At the moment they are the following:
- Paid surveys: Paid surveys are the main way to earn money in MarketAgent. It makes it easy to use and navigate, since there are not many options for orientation.
- Registration bonus: When you register for the first time in MarketAgent, you get 150 bonus points. It has an approximate value of $ 1.85, but it depends on the payment method you choose.
- Keep your profile up to date: Most survey sites have a profile section, where you can fill in some information about yourself to make it easier to match the right surveys to your preferences. By updating your marketing profile, you can get a small reward by updating your profile once a year.
- Micro jobs: MarketAgent also offers the option to earn money doing micro jobs, this is still available only if you download the official application of the platform.
- Browser notification: MarketAgent has a browser extension, you can activate it and then you will receive a notification in your browser every time there is a new survey available.
- Invite friends: You can earn a little more by inviting friends to register on MarketAgent. You can send emails directly from the MarketAgent website, when you are logged in and invite friends this way. You will get 100 points for each friend that joins.
How to charge on MarketAgent
As we have already mentioned, you will be paid in points when you carry out some surveys in MarketAgent. These points can be converted into cash that you can obtain through PayPal or Skrill.
You must take into account that if you charge through Skrill, you get $ 1.23 per 100 points. If you charge through PayPal, you will only receive $ 0.41 per 100 points.
Share your opinion with us
What did you think of this article? Is there anything else you want to know about how to make money with MarketAgent? In any case, leave us your doubts in the comments, we will answer you with pleasure.