Lately we have come to the point of not believing in websites that make money on the Internet, because of people creating fake websites to make a profit from it. This has become a real problem in all parts of the world, and even waves of comments directed to these people have been highlighted, pointing out that even they scam themselves by the fact that their pages when registered by the Marketing Association (just to see if it is feasible or not), end up blocking the pages previously created.
We believe that it was necessary to give you this information to highlight that ipsos iSAY is a reliable and feasible page.
If you are interested in knowing more about this site and how to make so much money with it, the best thing is to follow the article and know the tricks and tactics that will lead you to it.
What is ipsos i-SAY?
i-Say is a paid survey site that allows you to earn money by filling out online questionnaires from the comfort of your home.
The site is run by Ipsos (founded in 1975), a leading market research company with more than 15,000 employees and over 70 million studies conducted last year. Therefore iSay is reliable and safe.
At i-Say you will be rewarded with a few points for each survey you take. Once you have accumulated a certain number of points you can redeem them for money or fantastic prizes.
How to register on i-SAY and how it works
i-Say is only available in Spain, therefore you must be a resident of that country to register. Registration on the site is completely free and consists of filling in a form with information such as: name, sex, email, city…
To complete the registration, you will need to log in to your email and verify your account via the email you received from i-Say.
iSay works in a very simple and intuitive way. To begin, you register on the page. Then, you start participating in market surveys and in return you receive a reward in points. Finally, you redeem your points for one of the many collection options.
How to earn money on i-SAY
In reality, i-Say does not pay in money directly but in points, which can later be redeemed for prizes such as real money at Paypal or gift vouchers from Amazon. Points can be earned in three ways:
- Answering online surveys on iSay: Surveys are the main way to earn points on i-Say. The site will invite you to participate in several surveys each month to share your opinion with brands about existing products or those about to be launched on the market. The reward for each completed survey depends on several factors, including length.
- Participating in the loyalty programme:This programme has been created to reward the most loyal users. The programme consists of rewarding users with points for each x survey they complete. For example, if you complete five surveys, you get 25 points.
- Inviting friends: At i-Say you will find a section to invite your friends to join. Enter your friend’s email address to invite them. If he does so and completes a survey, you will receive 100 points.
How to charge in i-SAY
On i-Say there are multiple ways to redeem points, in other words, there are several options to convert your points into real money. You can request payments in the following ways:
- Paypal from 5 euros (567 points).
- Amazon Gift Voucher from 2 euros (218 points)
- El Corte Inglés from 10 euros (1,111 points).
- Prepaid Mastercard: from 10 euros (1089 points).
- Media Markt: from ?10 (1,111 points)
- Decathlon from 10 euros (1,111 points).
- Spotify from ?10 (1,111 points)
- Other collection options: Isay market, Zalando, Jysk or donations to Charity Choice
Share your opinion with us
What did you think of this article? Is there anything else you want to know about making money with i-SAY? In any case, leave us your questions in the comments, we will be happy to answer them.