All secondary targets in GTA Online Cayo Perico Heist
There are over 20 secondary targets in the Cayo Perico Heist, so you can fetch a lot more than Madrazo files. Going out with millions of valuables will be difficult, but it's manageable with a coordinated team. However, the first step is to explore the island and there are goods hidden everywhere. You can see the spawn locations in the video below or continue reading for detailed descriptions of the secondary targets' spawn locations.
Secondary camera targets
There are five secondary targets in Cayo Perico Heist: Cocaine, Weed, Gold, Art, and Cash. These items can be found scattered all over the island of Cayo Perico, although their location is random for each player. There is a list of spawn locations set for these targets, but keep in mind that some of them will be empty due to their random nature. Additionally, silver and gold are interchangeable and can spawn in the same locations, so this guide will simply refer to them as “loot” when discussing potential spawn locations.
The first step is to check the island's cameras for things you can steal. To access the security camera network, pull out your smartphone in-game and open the Sightseer app. Here are all of the secondary targets you can find on Cayo Perico cameras:
- Basement - Main target
- Storage in the basement - Two drops / two paintings
- Office cam 1 - A painting
- Office Cam 2 – A painting
- West Storage Cam 1 - A loot / a painting
- West Storage Cam 2 - A booty
- North Storage Cam 1 - A loot / paint
- North Storage Cam 2 - A booty
- South storage cam 1 - A booty
- South storage cam 2 - A loot / paint
Make sure you get a good view of each room by rotating the cameras as far as you can left and right so you don't miss a thing.
Secondary targets of the airstrip
There are six possible secondary targets on the airstrip in the northwestern part of Cayo Perico Island.
- Directly inside the hangar (2)
- Hidden on top of a ladder in the shed (2)
- In a building south of the pilot (2)
Secondary targets usually spawn above tables hidden out of reach behind chain link fences. Each of these items appear in pairs, so be sure to take photos of both items in each area. Again, spawns are random for everyone, so some tables may be empty and targets may be different each time.
North Dock secondary targets
There are five possible secondary targets in the North Dock east of the Cayo Perico Island airstrip.
- In the southernmost building near a security camera (3)
- In a building near the northeast security camera near the grapple (2)
There are a lot of useful items here like bolt cutters, a grapple, and guard clothes, but the valuables are the main attraction. Beware of guards and security cameras.
Secondary targets of the central complex
There are nine possible secondary targets in the central complex located in the heart of the island of Cayo Perico.
- In a shed north of the security camera overlooking the main road (2)
- Behind a door in the northwestern part of the central complex by a security camera (3)
- In a T-shaped building opposite the main platform by the bend in the road (2)
- In a small hangar just south of the main wharf west of a security camera (2)
If we are missing any secondary targets for the Cayo Perico Heist, let us know in the comments below and we'll update this article accordingly. Le Cayo Perico Heist is now available in GTA Online on PC, PS4 and Xbox One.