IKEA is a multi-national corporation founded in the province of Småland in 1943 by Ingvar Kamprad and based in Sweden, manufacturing and retailing furniture, home furnishings and other contemporary design objects.
Like most stores, IKEA offers gift cards where you can insert a sum of money to give to a friend or family member. You can choose between two types of cards or customise it with a photo. Here’s how to get your card, how to redeem it and the actual price.
How to get an IKEA Gift Card
The IKEA Gift Card is a card where you can put a sum of money and give it to someone. That person will be able to buy the products they want from the store (home accessories, furniture, restaurant food, bistro, etc.) through this card. Below we explain how to get that card:
- You can get it at the IKEA physical store by asking for it at the checkout. Choose the model you like best and the amount of money you want to insert and that’s it. You can activate it in the same shop.
- On the other hand, if the store falls far from your home, you can get it online on its website. They will send you an email to the address you have made the purchase so that you can activate the gift card whenever you want.
- If you wish to acquire this business card, with a higher monetary value, you can request it by sending an e-mail to SO.email@example.com.
Price of the IKEA Gift Card
The card itself is totally free, but you must choose the amount you wish to insert. This amount will depend on where you apply for your card:
- If you apply for the card online, the amount will be between a minimum of 20 ? and a maximum of 500 ?
- If you request it in the store directly, you must choose between a minimum of 10 euros or a maximum of 1000 euros.
- On the other hand, if you want to do it in company format, you must know that the amount has to be higher than 1000
How to redeem the IKEA Gift Card
When you get a Gift Card, you can make purchases through it. Redeeming it is very easy, whether you do it in the physical store or on their website. Here’s how: