Season Fortnite 4 is officially underway, which means players can start playing with a new series of weekly Battle Pass challenges. For the first week of season 4, players are tasked with searching for the letters F-O-R-T-N-I-T-E in the battle royale mode of the Epic title. It's a very special challenge that, as is often the case, tests players' observation skills in addition to those in combat. Below we've included a map showing where to find the letters F-O-R-T-N-I-T-E and a list of places where you can find them more easily.
Positions letters F-O-R-T-N-I-T-E
To find each letter in Fortnite , players must visit at least eight of the locations listed below. The challenge does not require you to visit the locations in a pre-determined order; you will find the letters in the correct order regardless of where you look for them. There are eight letters that make up the game title, but there are more locations than you actually need, so just go to eight of these locations and you should be able to complete the letters F-O-R-T-N-I-T-E challenge in no time.
It's worth noting that these letters are usually placed on top of an object or placed at the top, which means you'll have to land on top of these locations or collect some resources and build your way to them. Of course, be prepared to run into a lot of players who are just as much looking for these letters as you are. Here's where to look more specifically for the letters to complete the challenge.
- On top of the weathervane on the Red Barn in Acre Anarchists.
- East of the huge Muffito Warehouse crater on the blue power line.
- At the top of the bars in the Bisunto Grove playground.
- You will find a letter on top of a tomb with the figure of the eagle on the Cursed Mountains.
- There is a letter on the roof of the new villa in the Retreat Hut.
- In Putrido Pantano, look near the helicopter and the green screen.
- Find the Pacific Park gazebo in the city center to find a letter on top.
- Southeast of Corso Commercio, there is a letter in the triangle formed by trees to the west of the Circuit.
- There's a letter on top of the broken movie screen in Risky Reels.
- East of Salty Springs, you'll find a letter on top of a group of wooden snipers overlooking the city.
- To the lantern of the brown house further to the right at Snob Beaches.
- There is another letter at the top of the main clock tower in Pending Pinnacles.
As you pick up the letters in Fortnite , the word " Fortnite " will dial in front of you until you have picked up all eight letters. This list may not be exhaustive of all the locations in Fortnite , but they are more than enough to complete this fourth season challenge.