Days Gone is an action-adventure and survival horror video game developed by SIE Bend Studio and published by Sony Interactive Entertainment exclusively for the PlayStation 4 console on April 26, 2019. It is the first intellectual property created by SIE Bend Studio since the video game Syphon Fitter in 1999 and the first video game for home consoles developed by the studio since Syphon Fitter: Logan’s Shadow in 2010.
Available: PlayStation 4
Gender: Action-adventure, horror of survival
Players: One player
Launch date: 26 April 2019
¡CSGO SKINS FREE!
Days Gone Trailer + Game Pictures
The world created by Sony Bend is full of dangers and it will require us to bring out the instinct of survival, so it will be necessary to be very attentive to the ground to collect objects that will help us to make tools of all kinds. Here’s the official Days Gone trailer to help you understand the story:
? TRY OUR SIMS 4 TRICKS!
You must take control of the game’s main character, Deacon St. John (Samuel Witwer), a bounty hunter who prefers to live a dangerous life on the road to living in camps deep in the forest. Do you dare to play?
Here are some images from the game to help you get familiar with it.
General tips to survive in Days Gone
Surviving is a challenge in this game and, at first, it will be very difficult because you will have few weapons. That’s why we want to give you some tips to survive the first few hours of the game.
- Always carry a hand-to-hand weapon (it does not jam and is used quickly, but keep it ready).
- Be careful of placing mines that you can step on yourself later. (At first, the firearms you pick up will be little more than a throwaway.)
- Craftea before looting (if you can not collect more units of an object, see if you have can be consumed).
- Complete the camps (they are equivalent to the watchtowers or towers of other games)
- Complete secondary missions before advancing (you’ll get juicy rewards)
- Avoid the Hordes
Here is a video with some more tips for surviving Days Gone.
? WIN ? COD WW2 INFINITE MONEY! ?
Your enemies in Days Gone
Days Gone offers a variety of infected monsters, such as the game’s Hordes (they are the worst enemy). So that you don’t have problems, we’re going to tell you a little bit about each type of enemy:
- Ghouls: They’re the main threat in the game. There are a few guys, but they’ll all be lethal if you let them corner you. We’ve got gnats, tadpoles, tremors, hordes, screamers, and trappers.
- Humans: there are highly organized groups that survive by crushing others. Regardless of their face, we have people who use normal firearms, who hit us with hand-to-hand weapons and heavy enemies with armor, machine guns and flamethrowers.
- Animals : apart from the deer, which will always run away when they see us, the other animals are threats to anyone, whether human or animal. You will encounter wolves, runners, bears, rabid, croakers, and cougars on your travels through Oregon.
MAP HACK WOT? ONLY WITH GUMS UP!
How to kill and survive the Hordes
As we mentioned, the biggest threat you’ll find is the Hordes. These are immense swarms of mutants that sleep during the day in caves and enclosed spaces and go hunting at night. We do not recommend you to try the missions to kill them before finishing the main story of the game, but at some point you will have to kill them. That’s why we leave you with some basics to help you survive their attacks:
- The Hordes are the game’s most dangerous enemy: gigantic groups of tarantulas that, as soon as they reach you, will make you die instantly.
- Don’t try to fight them directly: you can’t just stand there with your machine gun and think you can take them all down.
- Plan the attack: if you see a huge Horde and there are “narrow” points nearby to get them through, you can try to set traps or throw the explosives when they cross in bunches to kill dozens with a single grenade.
- Don’t confront them in the bush: always try to attract them somewhere where there are structures you can control. If you are out in the open, they will surround you.
- Height is your advantage: Obi-Wan Kenobi taught us this a long time ago. It’s a basic tactical advantage, it’s easier to control a crowd from the top of a hill or a cliff, especially if you know the only route they might climb and you know where to run.
- If you get caught, hide: if you dont think youre ready and you get caught, if you try to run to the bike, youll get your head ripped off. Take advantage of the fact that the enemies are generally stupid, and as soon as they lose sight of you for a few seconds, you can get into a container or hide in some bushes. The latter, however, is not recommended unless you have no choice.
Here is a video that explains how to defeat the most important and difficult Hordes in the game:
¡FAR CRY 5 FOR PC FREE!
Days Gone features for a dynamic experience
FREE RP LOL HACK!
Analysis of Days Gone
Days Gone is a video game that you will love and you like the oppressive experiences of environment and survival. However, you should know that it can be repetitive and is too long for what it is capable of, but it is also capable of leaving good moments, and has enough spectacular and distressing moments to be worth paying attention to. Here is a review of the game:
FREE GUN 3 DOWNLOAD? WITH GUMS UP!
Share your opinion with us
We would like to know your point of view regarding this post, what aspects have you missed? If you have any further curiosity regarding Days Gone or any other video game, please share it with us by making a comment
¡ROCKET LEAGUE GET FREE KEYS!